Medication a good partner to have

When it comes to medicine management, I employ the techniques I talked about. My medication cocktail works in conjunction with my behavioral therapy, and therapeutic sessions with my physician. This is the holistic approach to application of methods I use to fight mental illness. I take the medical cocktail of lithium, seroquel, and prazosin. 2 Lithium is a rock element utilized in medicine. It is prescribed to persons dealing with mental illness such as bi-polar disorder and depression. Seroquel is a medication is used to treat mental illness such a bipolar disorder as it is associated with episodes of mania and depression. 3 Prazosin falls under a class of medications called alpha blockers. Alpha blockers (alpha-adrenergic antagonists) are medications used to block receptors in arteries or certain muscles. It causes blood to flow more easily through your system by relaxing and expanding your blood vessels. It can be used to treat high blood pressure.

Comments

Popular Posts