Delusional

When it comes to delusions, I have to fight the battle of  wrong impressions. When something happens to me, I also  have to put things in its proper place and apply self-talk. I have to evaluate the situation and be diligent to look at a  situation as it is and not as it appears to be. For example, I was in a grocery store standing behind a gentleman. He said hello to me. My mind immediately took the situation further than what was demonstrated and built a wrong impression. I then made a determination that this gentleman was interested in me. I tapped him on his shoulder  and proceeded to hand him my phone number. He looked  at me puzzled, wondering why I was handing him my phone number. I then asked him, You don’t want my phone number? No, he replied. I was just saying hell

Comments

Popular Posts