No Holds Bar

To combat the cost of mental illness, I use the benefits in  my purse. The resources in my purse include medicine  management, coping skills through behavior therapy,  and therapeutic independent and group therapy. Because of  what’s in my purse, I thrive with mental illness. This victory  triangle allows me to have successes against these illnesses that  I would not have had I not experienced that turning point  in my life. These elements I have, with help from God and  my physician, combat them every day. I have been able to  have these items placed in my purse in a combination that  is designed just for me. Even with elements that reside in my  designer bag, I still have to fight. The goal is to keep fighting  and therefore, thriving even with the effects of mental illness dogging me.

Comments

Popular Posts