Self-Talk

My encounter with this man not only triggered the episode  of a delusion, but of low self-esteem and self-worth, almost  leading to deep depression. It’s almost like it’s a genius move.  The words of deep depression are only a conversation of  what you don’t like about yourself. It likes to make you think  that a funnel of deep depression is a comfortable place to die.  But it’s got to get to the point where you’re fighting it just as  strongly as it’s fighting you. So again, I implemented self-talk to talk myself back from  the ledge. It won’t pull me. You’re not strong enough. Life is worth  living. I thrive in my world. I can have the things I want. I’m not going  to stop dreaming. I’m not going to stop loving. Someone is out there for  me. I just have to be patient

Comments

Popular Posts